Travel and Hospitality Expense Reports
On December 12, 2003, the Prime Minister announced a new policy on the mandatory publication of travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials.
This web site provides information on the travel and hospitality expenses incurred within the Office of the Commissioner for Federal Judicial Affairs Canada by the Commissioner and the Deputy Commissioner.
The rules and principles governing travel are outlined in the Guidelines for Ministers' Offices and in Treasury Board's Travel Directive and Special Travel Authorities. The purpose of these directives is to provide for the reimbursement of reasonable expenses necessarily incurred during travel on government business.
The Government of Canada extends hospitality in accordance with the rules and principles outlined in the Guidelines for Ministers' Offices and the Treasury Board Hospitality Policy. The objective of the policy is to ensure that hospitality is extended in an economical and affordable way when it facilitates government business or is considered desirable as a matter of courtesy and protocol.
Reports by Employee
- Giroux, Marc A., Commissioner (from June 2, 2017 to December 1, 2017)
- Terrien, Julie, Deputy Commissioner (from June 2, 2017 to December 1, 2017)
- Giroux, Marc A., Deputy Commissioner (from March 1, 2005 to June 21, 2017)
- Brooks, William A., Commissioner (from August 15, 2011 to August 14, 2016)
- Provencher, Claude, Commissioner (from September 2, 2008 to August 31, 2010)
- Date modified: